Saturday 9 August 2008

Quick Update

Heya everyone, I got an idea for a story yesterday but I just wasn't feeling it so I'll probably get started on it tomorrow afternoon and have it ready by some time Saturday night ^ ^ I'm quite looking forward to it.

So, as I haven't posted anything today I thought I would do a short list of my favourite news articles of the day. Enjoy:

- Chicken crosses the road, then abandoned by thief

- Man accused of trying to rob store with empty box

- Urine bottles: Another result of high fuel prices?

- Bear attacks woman gardening

- Spanish shopkeeper finds Homer Simpson euro

- Spelling "truely atrosious," says academic

- Giant smelly flower puts on sex show in Belgium

- Grandma arrested for driving with child on roof

- Trail of Cheetohs leads to snack thieves in Minn.

But the winner is...

- "Nuclear Modified" music CD sparks Israeli alert
When Yasmin Sabah was given a music CD by a friend, she never imagined it would make her the target of a clandestine operation by Israeli security services...
I kid you not.

Alright. Goodnight World.

No comments: